
It's MenuPlanMonday at orgjunkie (yay!). We were invited to dinner one night and I got take-out another night after a very LONG day so I'm shifting some stuff over to this week. I'm a Sunday-Saturday planner...
Sunday- Beef Stroganoff, corn, garlic bread
Monday - Spaghetti with artichoke hearts& tomatoes (i'm adding chicken to this) with left over garlic bread and garlic green beans
Tuesday- Hamburgers , oven fries, fresh cut fruit
Wednesday- Tortilla Soup
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday - Meatloaf(much to my familys dismay) mashed potatoes, carrots
Saturday- Shredded beef tacos, spanish rice, salad
thanks for the link to that recipe, I haven't been through her archives yet, and that one looks good. I have some artichokes in my fridge that need to be used up, I opened it in December, I think it should still be good, it's still in the liquid??? probably not much longer, I guess!
ReplyDelete