Saturday, January 2, 2010

365 and/or Picture a Day or ....

Whatever you want to call it is going around the internets once again this year. The basic gist of it is to capture moments in your life everyday and post them someplace. Or in the case scrapbookers, you make an album full of the photos. here are a few examples:
flickr.com groups 366photos

photojojo.com

projectlife

I plan on embarking on this endevour myself. I am aiming to improve my photo skills and this seems to be a great way to do that. Most photos will be about my daily life and that of my family. Not award-winning subjects, but I hope each photo will, after a year, represent " a little bit of us".
So this is the first photo of the year taken on January 1st 2010, at approx 1201am. This was the first time Madeleine stayed up to see the ball drop. She had a lot of questions about why New Years is celebrated in such a big way. Trying to explain 'letting go and moving on' to a no-nonsense 9 year old was a little more tricky than I thought LOL

So have fun with this if you choose to take part!





No comments:

Post a Comment