Sunday, August 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Laura at Orgjunkie is hosting Menu plan Monday. Make sure to check out all the bloggers who link to their weekly menus..TONS of inspiration!








Okie Dokie...the stromboli was "eh" . not sure if it was a cook-induced "eh" or recipe related.


The chicken blt pasta was good. I will tweak the recipe a little and post it after.








Monday- Roasted Turkey ; my mother-in-law defrosted a turkey and cut it in half so I'm picking "my half" up this morning.



Tuesday-Pancakes, eggs, fruit





Wednesday-Beef verde





Thursday- Enchiladas(using leftover beef verde)





Friday-Fridge raid





Saturday-Potato and sausage casserole





Sunday-Spaghetti and meatballs



We'll use whatever is left of the turkey for sandwiches. We aren't overly fond of dark meat but I will probably freeze it for a pot pie later on. And I plan to make double the meatballs for freezing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment