Monday, September 7, 2009

GoodWill

Ok, so crazy me got up at 515am to hit the 50% off sale at GoodWill . There has been something I've been eyeing for a few months and I was willing to get up at the crack of crazy time to get an even better deal. Didn't hapen that way. The item I've been coveting is an over the toilet shelf -new in box Originally from Target. When I first saw it, it was priced at 40.00. Yeah, no. So then it was marked down to 24.98-awesome! With 50% off even better! i didn't see the fine print on the ad that indicated new in box items were not part of the sale.!!!!! UGH! Bought it anyways because it was still a good deal. I also got a key holder thingy that I need to revamp a bit before hanging.

The best deal of all though wasn't even from GoodWill. I hit CVS on my home to check out these bright green adorondiak chairs that were $7 last week. Well, scanned the price and with my handy dandy CVS member card, the grand total for each chair was $2.49 each!!! Major deal!
They will be placed next to the pond for additional seating in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment