Some info about Mirr-Edge. The material is a coated wood that I primered and then spray painted black. I left them out to dry and unintentionally forgot them til the next morning. After Troy turned the sprinklers on! I wiped them dry and noticed they had distressed themselves out in the elements. There is some crackling on the corner pieces and some marks on the straight pieces ..Ah well. Glad I was going for the shabby chic look in this room. Lol
You may also notice the 3 circle items to the left of the mirror. The bird I posted awhile back but the other two took longer than I thought to get done. I used chalkboard paint on dollar tree kraft boards. Love this stuff. I have painted a silver tray and plain to paint chalk labels on my pantry containers.
That's so great! So excited I could be some help! Your bathroom looks fantastic (love the bird too!)!!!!!!!!!! ~Ashley
ReplyDelete