This is getting to be one of my favorite days of the week. It's like getting a chance to start over every Monday...and Goodness knows I need it! Especially when it comes to prioritizing my responsibilities. I failed miserably last week with our menu. We went out twice last week for dinner! Unnecassary expenses that I'm trying so hard to eliminate if they aren't planned for first! Head over here for TONS of inspiration!Monday- Waffles and eggs and watermelon. (making extra waffles for breakfast)
Tuesday- Chicken Parmesean and green salad
Wednesday- T-bone, roasted potatoes, veggies
Thursday- Spaghetti & Meatballs(pushed forward again), salad
Friday- Fridge Clean out
Saturday- Chicken stir fry with rice
Sunday- Grilled Sirloin, corn on the cob
This is another week where I'm trying to use up what we have. I find that this helps me focus on food for my family. I'm going to rock the kids world this week though LOL. I plan to make home made granola and applesauce-cranberry muffins. They are so used to cereal or pancakes for breakfast , I can already hear the protests! Change is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment