Menu plan Monday is being guest hosted at The Happy Houswife
In no particular order:
~Tacos & Fresh Fruit
~Asian Chicken Salad(from a free mix I was given to try) and wontons
~Chili and Cornbread
~Chili Dogs and Fresh Fruit
~Grilled Steak and Pesto Tortellini Salad
~Pancakes, Bacon, Fresh Fruit & Scrambled Eggs
~Leftovers
I'm going to throw in breakfast and lunch options this week. We are pretty loosey-goosey when it cames to these meals but we are getting in a rut.
Breakfast:
yogurt & granola, cereal, peanut butter toast, cinnamon toast & fruit
Lunch:
sandwiches- tuna, pbj, grilled cheese, & ham
chicken nuggets
Another thing for the week is that I'm not hitting the stores until this weekend. We have lots in the pantry/freezer(canned and frozen fruit/veggies) and I'd like to get these items used up as they have been in there a while. I did pick up some milk and strawberries & bananas at Costco today but that will be it. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment