It's Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie And I am on week 3 of posting a menu! I did vary one night from dinnerlast week because Maddie and I had a special day to ourselves and we went out to eat. One on one time with our children is rare so we like to make the time special! We've been working so hard at eating from home that Maddie jumped at the chance to eat out when I asked her what she wanted to do.
School starts today and we started soccer last week. This is the first time I've had the kids in weekly activities so planning a menu for this first week has been a little challenging. But I will take advantage of the full week and plan some easy things for dinner. So here it is :
BBQ Beef Melts and cantaloupe( on sale for 33 cents each!)
Grilled Chicken Salad
Taco Salad/Nachos and cantaloupe
Pasta with Cream Sauce, garlic bread and broccoli
Leftovers
Boboli Pizza(free Boboli) and Side Salad with homemade croutons
Beef Shish ka bobs with White Rice
No comments:
Post a Comment