
Yep, we got snow here in Northern California! The kids were so excited and we now have two snowballs in the freezer. It has melted away already but there is a chance for more tonite.
We also are back to Menu Plan Monday. Love this. And I did great last week. We did eat out one night because we had one less kid and some free meal coupons. It was nice for us to spend time with just the girls. So the chili got moved to last night. Totally works for me as I now have a 2nd meal planned with the leftovers!
Sunday-
Chili & garlic bread
Monday-
Breakfast for dinner pancakes, yogurt/granola, bacon, apple slices
Tuesday-
Baked Potato with chili
Wednesday-
Spaghetti & salad
Thursday-
Leftovers
Friday-
Tortilla Soup
Saturday-
something with chicken- will look for a new recipe this week.
I love tortilla soup! Now I think I will have to make some, maybe next week! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteYvonne