And to top it all off, I haven't even sent my cards out yet! I made the card first(bad mistake) and then looked for an envelope. Not so smart on my part LOL. I do this every other year at least. You'd think I'd have learned by now!

Sunday-General Tso's Chicken with rice(from a mix)
Monday-Crock Pot Roast with Veggies and mashed potatoes
Tuesday-BBQ beef(from leftover Roast)
Wednesday- frozen pizza and salad (scout night for both girls)
Thursday- Fend for yourself day
Friday- Bean and cheese burritos (Santa is in the neighborhood this night)
Saturday - Spiral cut ham, mashed potatoes, green salad
Today is Menu Plan Monday over at orgjunkie . And I'm super proud to say that I am on top of this! I actually have about 16 meals planned from what I have going on in the pantry/freezer right now. Of course there are a few things I'll need to replace between the meals(eggs, milk, potatos etc) but the bulk of all the meals, I already have on hand! be sure to check all the awesome meal plans/ideas at Laura's site!
We ordered out General Tso's tonight! YUM! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete