I'm posting a day late because we left early and came home late yesterday. I made the plan on Sunday though!
go here for Menu Plan Monday.
Spaghetti
Potato and ham chowder this recipe is what I'll be using because I've never made it before.
Pancakes and fruit
Pizza casserole and salad
Beef fajita burritos (Crock Pot recipe below)
Hamburgers
And of course, Clean out the Fridge Day
Beef Fajita Burritos
This is a totally made up recipe. It really doesn't have the true fajita flavor of grilled veggies and meat but it was the first name that came to mind after eating it the first time LOL
1-3 pd Beef Roast
salsa(of choice, we like green)
cumin
onion
bell peppers(we like both red and green)
cheese
sour cream
So, basically just throw the roast in the crock pot, toss some cumin on it, and pour salsa over the roast. Cook on high for two hours and then kick it down to low for 4 hours. Once the roast is able to be shredded, I take the roast out, shred and return to juice. I then "grill" the veggies on the stove top with a little olive oil.
Using a slotted spoon, I then top a large tortilla with the beef, veggies and sour cream & cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment