So This is probably the best photo pf the bathroom we just re-did. It's small and has no window so the coloring is a bit off. So what we did:
-paint is Benjamin Moore Lemon Souffle- Troy was a little scared when we first started painting because it was really bright. But we love it now! The black and white really tone it down. The reflection in the mirror shows the color the best.
-next we changed the faucet out. I love the two handles. The previous faucet had the single round knob that you twisted left or right. This is much more user friendly.
-Changed out the shower curtain of course.
-removed the towel bar and replaced it with 3 robe hooks
-added a few decorations-the black bucket was yellow , but the wrong color so I spray painted it. The silver tray is from the dollar tree store and the yellow bird is from michaels-clearanced at 2.50 I think. And there is a rub on saying above the towels hooks that says "Celebrate every moment"...When I first put it up I realized people could mis-read it as "celebrate every MOVEMENT" LOL...Oh well, gotta find humor in everything.
-We also changed the light fixture. The original was a long bar of big round bulbs. Ugly not energy saving.
i still have a few things I'd like to do: paint the cabinet black, install a chair rail that will run behind the towels and add some decor-ish things behind the toilet and to the side of the mirror. I might also frame out the mirror in black...
No comments:
Post a Comment