
Ugh...It seems every few weeks I fall off the wagon. SO FRUSTRATING! And to top it off, this week I can feel a food rut coming on. I've been perusing orgjunkie and all the menus posted today and I have a unexciting plan. Oh well, getting back up on the horse is the best i can do.
Sunday- BBQ hamburgers, potato salad, pineapple
Monday-Kid made- Mac & cheese & watermelon
Tuesday- pancakes, fresh fruit
Wednesday-(Open House) Frozen Pizza and salad
Thursday- Potato and bacon soup
Friday-Enchiladas ,spanish rice salad
Saturday- Baked Creamy chicken taquitos from here. I've had it on the menu before but haven't made it yet.
Some of the issue is that I've been sick with bronchitis for about 3 weeks. And of course I didn't hit the dr until last week. Feeling cruddy and tired does not make for great meals. Need to do an food inventory check to get back on track-see where I'm starting from...
No comments:
Post a Comment