Ok, so Wow, totally disappeared there for a bit. I'm back today ...not sure how long it will last though.
So, for the one person(Irene) who reads this, here is what I've been up to, in no particular order:
-running my tale off for PTA-Scrap Night, Book Swap, Movie Night, Breakfast with Santa. All of these events are within two weeks of each other.
-Christmas shopping. Used to love it, want to hate it now but I can't pass up a good deal. Went out on Thanksgiving Night and didn't return home until 7am on Friday. I think I'm still recovering,.
-Making lots of Caramel Corn. Want to be sick of it, but I'm not. LOVE IT!
-Finished a few crafty gifts to give as gifts.
-Still working on a few crafty gifts to give as gifts.
-Offending my Husband.
-Playing with camera, but still not feeling like I'm "getting" it. *&#!
-Avoiding house maintenance. While, the surface looks ok, the corners and behind doors is a big 'ol mess.
-Taking photos-but not great ones.
-Finished outdoor soccer and made crafty gifts(which included photos I took all season) for all 30 girls
-Thinking about what I want to do next year and have come up with nothing yet, except to stay away from the caramel corn.
-Got an all clear for no tumors on my parathyroid! YAY! Turns out I'm low on VIT D
-Hosted Thanksgiving for the 3rd year for my parents and In-Laws. Sometimes I wish Troy wasn't an only child from his Mom.
-Planning Christmas Day Brunch at our house. What should I make?
-Offending Maddie by simply breathing in her direction.
-Rescued two dogs that literally knocked on our door. Two Chiuauas that were cute as can be..found the owners after two days.
-Went to an adult only Halloween party for the first time ever. Had a blast and so happy that I have friends in this neighborhood that I can "let down my hair" around. I dressed as Rosie the Riviter and Troy was Dwight Schrute. Funny.
Listened to my friend as she dealt with a huge mess in her life. Glad I can be a sounding board for her, but frustrating to watch the same thing ahppen over and over again.
So there ya have it.
I'll be back.
Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment