So the instructor asked what ONE thing we wanted to come away with . Mine was easy- I want to stop the ball. I'm ok with getting the ball in the pictures I take at games(very important-gives relevance to the player) but it's always this round blur streaking across the photo. Frustrating is not even close to the word I think when this happens. BUT now I can do it! So exciting I tell ya!
Monday, October 11, 2010
I've been playing with my camera
or to be more accurate, learning how to use my camera! I'm taking a dSLR photography workshop from a friend of a friend and I'm learning a lot. I have a pretty loose knowledge of photography to start, but more theory than practical. That little teeny, tiny bit of knowledge has helped me to understand what he is explaining. Showing us what he is explaining has been the best though!
So the instructor asked what ONE thing we wanted to come away with . Mine was easy- I want to stop the ball. I'm ok with getting the ball in the pictures I take at games(very important-gives relevance to the player) but it's always this round blur streaking across the photo. Frustrating is not even close to the word I think when this happens. BUT now I can do it! So exciting I tell ya!
So the picture is not great -dark and light and bleh. But I stopped the ball! I can zoom in on the ball and actually read the label!!
So the instructor asked what ONE thing we wanted to come away with . Mine was easy- I want to stop the ball. I'm ok with getting the ball in the pictures I take at games(very important-gives relevance to the player) but it's always this round blur streaking across the photo. Frustrating is not even close to the word I think when this happens. BUT now I can do it! So exciting I tell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment