Saturday, July 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday week of Aug 1-7




School starts next Monday so this is the final summer menu..School won't change much of what/how I cook since the weather isn't changing, I'll just be on more of a schedule.


Speaking of last week, how did I do with my "life change"? Pretty darn good I think. I made dinner every night except for Thursday(which is leftover night) and Friday because Troy took the family out to Cheesecake Factory! What an awesome treat! We did decide however that the next time we eat there, it will be appies and dessert only. We brought home half our appetizer and half of all our meals! Crazy volume of food per dish.


I didn't get a chance to make the Orzo salad. I did however make this from Mommy's Kitchen. It was very good according to Troy and I, the kids were "meh". But what do they know ?LOL


Tortilla Soup (by request)


Spaghetti salad and garlic bread


Greek chicken and Orzo salad with tomato and cucumber salad


Cheeseburgers fresh fruit (another request)


Okie Tacos melon


BLT's fresh fruit


Check out orgjunkie for other menu plans!





No comments:

Post a Comment