Just another great one of Maddie. She is beyond photogenic and is usually a willing model.
A camellia from my front yard. Of all the plants we have put in over the last almost 2 years, this has been the only one to return. Wait, I do have a gardenia by the front door but it hasn't had any blooms yet.
We also built a raised garden bed yesterday. We tried to grow tomatoes in containers last year and we only got about 3 total. It is large enough for 4 plants so i got all Early Boy. I also bought cilantro and basil for the start of our herbs. The kids were getting restless and Lowe's was super crowded so I'll have to go back for tarragon and I'd like to try mint in a container. I won't plant that in the ground because I know how wild it can get. I'll post pictures as soon as everything is planted.
No comments:
Post a Comment