
Yay, I'm back ...still been cooking from home but haven't been too excited about what I've been doing. I've added a new dinner plan option to the menu : kids night. I am trying to expand the kids' palates but they don't always respond well to those meals LOL. So my compromise is a kid friendly night of things like hotdogs, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, tater tots, veggies and fruit of their choice and the like. I like the idea of an easy night of cooking as well!
Sunday- Baked potato soup
Monday-chicken-macaroni-bake
Tuesday- Take Out(having floors put in so kitchen may be out of order)
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Chicken-Pesto-Pizza Trying this for the first time and excited because we love ordering this pizza !
Friday- Leftovers / Fend for Yourselves
Saturday- Enchiladas
As a side note I am overjoyed about getting new flooring! It has been number one on my list of wants since we bought the house. We will have a much better visiual flow now and and I can expand the dining room or kitchen, depending on what I want! I will definitley post pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment