I'm a blog stalker. It all started with Ree. I was looking at sites about photography and a link to her website was on one of the sites. I was hooked. Her writing pulls you in as much as her photography. She writes with such feeling about her life and her family. She really allows you to understand her love for them.
Then I started putzing around scrapbook/crafting blogs and I found Morgan and her blog with a number of links to other crafty/foodie blogs. Morgan has a strong, apparent love for her family. And this is the same site that lead me to NieNie. Like, Ree's blog, her writing and affection for her family just makes you want to read more.
Notice a theme found in all 3 blogs? Family. I feel inspired to be better to my family when I read what these ladies write. Don't get me wrong, I am good to my family(as much as I know how to be) but when I am able to glimpse into how other women love and care for theirs, it pushes me to better. Do I succeed in every endeavor to improve my role as wife and mother? No, but everytime the women above allow me a glimpse into their way doing and loving, I edge closer to the type of woman I want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment