for these games, i was able to borrow a friends very NICE lens. I was nervous all day as I used it because of the value, but I am in LOVE! The girls play defense and are always on the opposite side of where we, the parents are sitting. This lens made that a non-issue. I was able to move along one sideline and capture some great shots of the girls and their team mates. D, my friend who loaned me the lens, has decided to campaign for me with Troy in getting the non-professional version of this lens. Hope she's successful!
Sunday, September 11, 2011
It's the Girl's turn!
Soccer started for the girls this weekend. Thanks to the scheduling God, I was able to make both the girls' games because Wyatt's game was early and Troy was home. I know I won't always be so lucky.
Maddie doing a throw-in. She doesn't do them often because she is a defender.
The Mom part of me wants to send this into the league so show the un-sportsman-like conduct of the young lady in the orange, but then realistic part of me says, my daughter my do/or has already done the same thing LOL.
Sophie(61) trying to beat the ball.
Love the face and the stance, but hate that I missed the ball in this shot. The ball totally adds context to the photo..but in this case, maybe her facial expression is enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment