The first 3 photos are what I used on our Christmas card. I usually like a group shot but the kids were less than cooperative this day and I was lucky to get the few I did. I put the photos into a college and called it a day...




Maddie is on the right. The boy in the middle is the guy all the girls are going gaga over. Not a great photo, but he was being a little sheepish with the girls
and I was trying to be fast with the camera. Much to Maddie's dismay(and delight I'm sure) their friendship has been made into big news at school. Wugh is all I have to say. I am so not ready for this.

And the big guy turns 5! Wyatt's birthday is actually on Wednesday but we had the family over this weekend to help him celebrate. Lots of Legos were given and tons of food was eaten. In fact I finally got my MIL to try my caramel popcorn. She refused it over and over during the holidays there will be refusal no longer! She ate the majority of the bowl!

Sophie. I had to edit thephoto a bit because it was pretty dark, but wow! I can finally see a bit of myself in Sophie..I know there is a resemblance but as a parent, it's hard to see yourself in your kids. And check out her highlights-Beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment